Handy eccentric single disc machine.
Bathrooms, baths, changing rooms, stairs, hard surfaces and carpeting.
The EEM 13 R eccentric dingle disk machine is ideal for cleaning small surfaces, niches and corners due to its compact construction and simple operation.
With its nominal weight of 12.7 kg, it is also suited for use on staircases. The eccentric transmission ensures effective cleaning and problemfree, safe maneuvering without effort or strain. The large rubber-coated wheels allow for convenient transport without leaving traces on the freshly-cleaned surface.
One can clean hard surfaces, buff stone and parquet flooring, and even shampoo carpeting with the included accessories.
- Suctionbar automatically turns into the direction of work flow
- Swinging suspended brush adapts to any surface
- Uniformly high brush pressure
- Fully battery operated, running time approx 60 – 80 min.
- Pleasant and quite operation allows cleaning during opening hours
- Very large operating area, about 1.260 m²/h
- Charge indicator as standard
- Internal, onboard 12V charger
- Maintenance-free “Sonnenschein” gel battery
- Very compact dimensions thanks to the retractable handlebar
- Removable wastewater tank for easy, hygienic cleaning
- Drain hose for rapid emptying of the waste water tank
- Easy to maintain
- Tool-free brush change
- Excellent suction. The floor is touch dry immediately and is safe to walk on