Finding a good commercial carpet cleaning service in London can be difficult.
Green FM offers eco-friendly carpet cleaning
We offer eco-friendly carpet cleaning services at competitive prices, that will have your office carpets stain-free in no time.
You can’t stop accidents and spillages from happening, neither at home nor at work. Combined with the day-to-day dirt that office workers and visitors bring into your premises, your carpets will inevitably get dirty – which doesn’t make your business look very good.
Replacing an entire carpet in your office or commercial premises is a costly and time-consuming process. So even large, unsightly stains in your carpets are worth trying to clean before recovering the whole floor.
Our carpet cleaning services use modern and energy-efficient equipment. And like all our cleaning services, we don’t use any detergents or chemicals that are bad for people’s health or the environment. Eco carpet cleaning is a priority for Green FM.
As a busy organisation you want an efficient, commercial carpet cleaning solution – sometimes even emergency carpet cleaning – to do the job well and at a fair cost.
Our solutions get the toughest stains out of all sorts of carpet materials
carpet cleaning services include:
- Shampooing & Extraction
- Steam Cleaning
- Stain Guarding Carpet Protection
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Leather Cleaning
We do right by employees by giving them a living wage and are dedicated to providing the best cleaning service in the industry, while still being conscious of our environmental impact.
Cleaning without sacrificing your values. We use only green, biodegradable products and recycled materials, so our customers can be confident that their spaces are being cleaned in an eco-friendly way.
Designed to meet your needs. We understand that your business is unique and our flexible contracts allow you to tailor the frequency, duration, and cost of our services to fit your ever-changing needs.
It means we're doing it right. When we come to clean your space, you can be sure that we're using the best practices in the industry to make sure your space is safe, sanitary, and free of allergens.
carpet materials we care for:
- Shag Pile
- Cut Pile/Twist
- Velvet Pile
- Berber/ Loop Pile
Why do I need a commercial carpet cleaning company?
Because you care about your business and Green FM are experienced in tackling the unique challenges of professional environments.
Carpet cleaning is important for three reasons:
1. It's a visual representation of your business. Whether you're in an office building or a retail space, the carpets are one of the first things people see when they walk into your establishment. And if they see stains and worn spots? That's going to make them think twice about doing business with you.
2. It protects your health and safety - and that of your employees and customers. Dirt, dust, and bacteria can build up in carpets over time, which can lead to allergies or asthma in people who are sensitive to them (like children). And if there's enough buildup, it can even become an issue for those who don't normally have those issues! Plus, if you have allergens like pet dander in your carpet, it could spread those allergens around - which can cause problems for anyone else who walks through the door later on down the line.
3. It protects your investment! Carpeting isn't cheap - and if it's not properly maintained, it'll wear out faster than it should. You want your carpets to look good for as long as possible so that you can enjoy them for years to come. If you're not cleaning your carpets regularly, it's only a matter of time before they start looking dingy or worn out. And once they do, the only way to get that original appearance back is by replacing them (which can be quite costly).
What happens when Green FM clean my carpets?
When you have your carpets cleaned by Green FM, our experienced carpet cleaning team will assess your carpet and set about removing stains from food, drink, paint, glue, blood, ink, or whatever else has caused the mess.
We'll start by vacuuming your carpet to remove any loose debris, then apply a pre-conditioner to help loosen dirt and make it easier to remove.
We'll get rid of any stains and spots that need special attention, apply an eco-friendly deep cleaning solution and steam-clean the entire carpet, removing dirt and grime from the fibres.
After that, we'll use our extraction equipment which will leave your carpets smelling fresh and looking clean with no residue or sticky feeling!
How often should I have my business carpets commercially cleaned?
If you're like most businesses, you probably want to keep your carpets clean, but don't always know how often to do it.
The answer to that question depends on a variety of factors, including the type of carpet you have and how frequently your business carpets get used.
If they're in a retail store with heavy footfall you may need to clean your carpets every month. If in a lobby or reception area, they might need cleaning once every 2-3 months. But if they're in a conference room that only gets used once a week, they could go 4-6 months without being cleaned.
The best way to know is to test it out!
Try keeping track of how often your carpets are used and how quickly they get dirty.
If you are unsure about how often you should have your business carpets professionally cleaned, call us at 0800 044 5795 or email us at email@example.com for advice on what would be best for your situation!
How long will it take to clean my carpet?
The answer to this question depends on a few factors, including:
- How large is your premises?
- How many rooms or how large is the area you need to be cleaned?
- Is the carpet new or old?
- What's the current condition of your carpet?
- How much traffic does the area see?
The good news is that we can usually clean most premises in a day/night.
However, if your premises are particularly large or have many offices, it may take us two days.
We offer flexible scheduling to ensure we can work around staff, customers and members with minimal disruption.
Fill IN the form to Get your free quote
Want more information?
Our team is ready to assist you with any questions you may have. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.