SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT
This statement is overseen by Manu Sareen, the Director of Green Facilities Management Ltd. Building 3, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YA
Tel: 0800 044 5795 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www. greenfacilities.co.uk
We are committed to eliminating acts of modern-day slavery and human trafficking within our
business and from within our supply chains.
Our annual turnover is under £36 million. Although we are not legally obliged to report on slavery and
human trafficking, this statement is in accordance with section 54(1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
It is our slavery and human trafficking statement.
Organisational structure, business and supply chains
We are a commercial cleaning and soft facilities management company in the UK.
Policy on slavery and human trafficking
We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in any part of our
business or in our supply chains. This policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with
integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and
controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking are not taking place anywhere within our
We consider ourselves to be a ‘low-risk’ business with regard to slavery and human trafficking.
However, we foster a culture that encourages identifying and reporting any such risks within our
business. We recruit all our employees directly or through recruitment agencies who are members of
the Recruitment and Employment Confederation. We do not recruit from outside the UK or use
Assessing and managing risk
We have a whistleblowing policy in place and as part of our efforts to identify and mitigate risks within
our supply chain, we are introducing systems to identify, assess and monitor potential risk areas.
Effectiveness in combating slavery and human trafficking
We have zero tolerance for slavery and human trafficking. To ensure that all those in our supply
chains comply with our values, we are putting in place a supply chain compliance program that will
require our suppliers to confirm that they have a slavery and human trafficking policy in place and that
they require the same from their suppliers.
We are providing appropriate training to ensure that relevant employees understand the risks of
modern slavery and human trafficking within our business and supply chains.
Green FM treats its internal and external stakeholders with utmost importance. Listening to our internal and external stakeholders can add value and innovation to the most challenging day-to-day requirements.
Listening to our clients enables us to develop tailor-made solutions for their daily requirements. We hear suggestions and feedback which helps us to maintain a sustainable competitive advantage for our clients and an excellent relationship with them.
By listening to our employees, we add efficiency and best practices to our system, resulting in good long-term relationships between our employees and customers.
Our passion is to serve our customers for life. We are committed to long-term partnerships, supported by a team spirit and service excellence culture. Our ability to build strong relationships is demonstrated by our repeat business and customer retention.
Leading by Example
Adapting to the dynamics of the modern world is critical to any business’s success. At Green FM, we believe in investing in new, energy-efficient equipment, eco-friendly chemicals and innovative products and techniques in the cleaning industry.
Leading by example is fundamental to our management style, and we implement it in all business areas: operations, delivery, business ethics, health and safety, and diversity.
Our values are embodied by RESPECT and the commitment to practice what we preach:
Respect for our Clients, Colleagues and Staff
Excellence in Customer Services
Share Responsibility and Information
Protect Lives and Working Environment
Educate and Empower
Continue to Improve and Grow
Transparency and Honesty
Green FM Safeguarding Policy Statement
Green Facilities Management Ltd. works with Schools, Gyms and Clubs and provide cleaning services. The purpose of this policy statement is:
• to protect children and young people who may come in contact while Green Facilities Management Ltd. Provides its services.
• to provide our staff with the overarching principles that guide our approach to child protection.
This policy statement applies to anyone working on behalf of Green Facilities Management Ltd. including senior managers and its employees.
We are committed to reviewing our policy and good practice annually. This policy was last reviewed on 2nd Jan 2023
This policy has been drawn up based on legislation, policy and guidance that seeks to protect children in England.
• Children and young people should never experience abuse of any kind.
• We have a responsibility to promote the welfare of all children and young people, to keep them safe and to practice in a way that protects them.
• The welfare of the child is paramount.
• All children, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation have a right to equal protection from all types of harm or abuse.
• Some children are additionally vulnerable because of the impact of previous experiences, their level of dependency, communication needs or other issues.
• Working in partnership with children, young people, their parents, careers and other agencies are essential in promoting young people’s welfare.
We seek to keep children and young people safe by:
• Valuing, listening to and respecting them.
• Recruiting staff safely, ensuring all necessary checks are made.
• Provide effective management for staff through supervision, support, training and quality assurance measures.
• Implementing a code of conduct for staff.
• Use our procedures to manage any allegations against staff appropriately.
• Ensuring that we have effective complaints and whistleblowing measures in place.
• Ensuring that we provide a safe physical environment for our staff by applying health and safety measures in accordance with the law and regulatory guidance
• Recording and storing information professionally and securely.